Thursday, March 16, 2006

3 Days Off!

So my last three days have been amazing. Not that they were anything just special, just not work. Tuesdays and Thursdays are my normal days off because I have class at night but this week I also had Wednesday off thanks to a Holiday (from Christmas) that I hadn't yet taken. So I was able to complete tons of errands including the librabry (I have some papers to write for class), the bank, and the grocery store (made some pico). I was also able to finally have lunch with Kate and Maddie again and since the rain has let up and the sun has warmed us up, I was able to run. My routine has been to go for a fast paced jog then come back, grab the dogs and walk down to the bottom of Reis (a hill). Once we get to the bottom we sprint the 2 blocks to the top and around the corner back to the house. The pictures show the obvious exhaustion of the dogs as they are running with a professional! (we actually had to slow down to a jog for the last little bit because poor emmy was falling behind).

Although I am sad that these three days off have quickley flown by I will still enjoy every last minute. Amberlee and I are looking forward to breakfast with Grandma in the morning! (well 11am) before we both head off to work. For anyone that lives down here, California Grill is an amazing place for breakfast...in Uptown Whittier.

3 Comments:

At 2:44 PM , Blogger amberlee said...

Holy Cow that was a good omolette.

 
At 4:36 PM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

Poor Emmy! I remember when she used to run 3 miles with her each morning. And I'm jealous--I want to go to breakfast with Grandma!

 
At 1:02 PM , Blogger Cindy Fleischhauer said...

yay grandma! ummm amberlee...your leftovers are in our fridge and uhhh I don't think they will be around much longer...sooooo...mmmm...its aaaa not my fault!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home