Beautiful Day
If today wasn't a beautiful day then I don't know what is!I rolled out of bed at 1045am to go for a jog with Amberlee. I made sure to put on my pants and almost grabbed a sweatshirt when I saw Amberlee had hers. This is around the time I walked out into the blinding sun and 85 degree weather that heated the So Cal Valley today. Needless to say we might need to plan future jogs at an eariler hour when its cooler. After our jog we opted for the iced coffee and Amberlee was finally able to catch up on last weeks episode of The OC. After this Amberlee was off to the Beach and I had my reading for class. So I spread out a blanket outside and for the next few hours tried to absorb this sunshine that I will desperatly be missing next year.

I then as you can see decided to wander around the backyard and take random pictures. The first one is my favorite tree out back and then there is of couse one of the orange trees coveted mostly be Hershey and Emmy who drool for just a slice of that orange goodness.
The beauty of my day sorta continued into the night. This is a picture of the smoke from the Anaheim Hills fire, which has been shedding ash on everything from the umbrellas at work to my car parked in the driveway. The smoke gave us an amazing pinkish grey sunset but as it got darker it started to look a little gloomy like in this picture.

Nothing exciting to report about class. We just learned/reviewed about Amphetamines and a little about the Downers.

5 Comments:
Cool pictures. That's my favorite tree, too. Just behind that is that bush with the weird berries which various people told us were poisonous when we were growing up (as if our parents would really have poisonous berries just hanging out).
I'm glad you enjoy being a California girl! Great pictures.
I drove over State College last night and actually saw the fire!!
and i dont know about this 'jogging at an earlier time' business...
:)
ok ok I just wrote the whole jogging eariler thing because it sounded good....you know me 1045 is early enough!
It rained for about a month straight in Oregon. Wanna trade places? :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home