Keagan & Ronda
Last Monday I FINALLY got to meet Keagan and see Ronda again! They got to my house around 9pm and boy did Keagan and I get off to a rough start. I was a little nervous going into tuesday as he cried every time I heald him. But we perservered and turns out he was probably just a little upset from the whole drive down...being in the carseat for some 15-16 hours over 2 days.The first picture is Keagan in his wedding outfit. This was a trip of many firsts for him. First wedding, first vacation, first time meeting me and the family, first time in California. But thank goodness it wasnt a bunch of lasts! Oh...the wedding was for a friend of Rondas...from childhood.

Here we are getting in a little R & R.

The Activity Gym!


This is day one....that explains the look of worry on his face as he looks at me. =)

5 Comments:
Oh my word, those pictures are hilarious! I love how his mouth always seems to be open, and how his hair is constantly sticking up. I am glad that you got some practice :). Hopefully our little girl won't be as scared of you. Did you get any practice feeding him? You may have to do that while you're here...just getting an inventory of your skills. Just remember--once you test it on your wrist, don't lick it--breast milk tastes weird (or so I'm told).
hahaha....no no practice with the feeding yet. No pumping going on around here. But don't you worry I am a very quick learner...or so I am told. I am definatly ready for July 17th or in my case I guess its more like August 3rd! (try and have her a little early like perhaps a week or two cause I like the older ones).
he is so cute!
GREAT PICTURES, Cindy you did great with him,when I would let you hold him
the hair!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home