RAIN!!!!

Well the beautiful weather is gone...just in time for Ronda and Keagan to visit me! This is what I get after all the bragging I did of our beautiful 80 degree weather and burning sunshine. As the weatherman said the other night "temperatures are dropping and get ready for the winter we have been waiting for...temps will drop down to the 60s tomorrow and expect a drizzle on Saturday" and aparently a drizzle on Friday night as I was faced with a 45min traffic commute on the way home from work today. Ug.
So not too much going on here. I am counting down the days until I get to meet Keagan for the first time, they will be here monday night. Work has been going well. One of our managers is steping down. This makes 4 in 8 months with myself and probably Meghan to follow in late June. Our General Manager will be back on Monday having completed his 3 month training in just under 2. So nothing too exciting...probably why I havent blogged in so long.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home