Saturday, March 04, 2006

Snowboard



So let me first start by saying that I just had an amazing breakfast: 2 egg rolls & milk...and for dessert: coffee and a frosted sugar cookie.

For about a year now I have been saving silver change in a big jar with no idea what I wanted to get with it. Then as plans for a move to Seattle began to develop and with Shaun White and Lindsay Jacobellis tearing up the slopes in Torino, I decided to go for the snowboard. Now I have only been a few times so I figured its a little early to go for the Burton gear. I just wanted something to learn on. So I went to Big 5 Sporting Goods and found everything I needed.

Heelside Snowboard: Reg. Price-$250 I paid: $99.95

Heelside Bindings: Reg. Price-$89.99 I paid: $29.97

Heelside Boots: Reg. Price-$89.99 I paid: $29.98

Kemper Pants: Reg. Price-$99.98 I paid $34.98

Stickit Gloves: Reg. Price $49.99 I paid $24.99

So the estimated Reg. Price total would be about 613.95 I paid: $236.94

I am just glad I got there in time as most stores I have been to down here have already sold all their winter things and are ready for spring! Boy I love California.

6 Comments:

At 1:22 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

wow what a deal!

 
At 4:09 PM , Blogger Joanne said...

And today at Zumiez I found her a Dubs jacket regular $259.97 for $29.95! Spoiled kiddo Plus the guy I bought it from hired Sheena, Cindy's friend from college! One of the best people he has hired!

 
At 10:36 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

call me if you want to go boarding in oregon. i've only been once this year!

 
At 1:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were totally going in Oregon!

 
At 2:15 PM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

Those are awesome deals! We Hales are quite the discount shoppers. I didn't know Sheena moved to SoCal...

 
At 1:09 PM , Blogger Cindy Fleischhauer said...

Oh no....Sheena is still in Portland, its just the guy who hired her there is now down here.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home