Thursday, October 05, 2006

A Job



Well I got a job and yes it is at Starbucks. I had my second interview today at a 2nd Starbucks and 10min after leaving the interview I got a call from the manager at the 1st one offering me the job. So it is about a half mile down the road. I don't know when I start yet but should be getting a call within the next day to let me know when I take the "first impressions" class. I look forward to countless days of coffee to come.

Im sure most of you have heard about the amazing benefits of working at Starbucks. On top of this it is a company that is rapidly expanding in North Carolina. The state used to be one district and recently has become two. There have been 2 new store openings in Raleigh in the last week opening up shif lead positions at my Starbucks. I am excited about the opportunities that could arise with this job. I will keep you posted!

4 Comments:

At 6:30 PM , Blogger Joanne said...

Yes, I'm smiling ear to ear So exciting to watch you grow.

 
At 9:36 AM , Blogger amberlee said...

Yay I am so proud of you!!!

I am so excited for chirstmas!!! :)

 
At 2:40 PM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

Hooray for coffee presents for my birthday (and discounts at Christmas)!!

 
At 8:51 PM , Blogger amberlee said...

oh yeah!! I forgot about my birthday!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home