Getting Settled
Well we made it to Raleigh around 11pm Friday night. It was a nice 17 hour drive plagued by road construction and Atlanta traffic. I must say it was a rather exciting drive as we passed through 6 states during those 17 hours. Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, and finally North Carolina.
Saturday was a day for shopping and some unpacking. I was able to get a bed, dresser, night stand, and a couple of book shelves mostly all from target. As soon as my room is organized I will get some pictures of the place.
So today is my organizing day and tomorrow starts some job hunting. My computer is being fixed so I will be borrowing for a couple weeks, which could make it hard to blog but will see how it goes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home