A New TV Addiction
When I first heard of this new show LOST two years ago I must admit I was not interested. I saw it as another of those silly sci-fi shows that are too unrealistic to enjoy (not that I don't enjoy unrealistic movies or shows I just don't enjoy sci-fi). Yet during the first season all I kept hearing was Amberlee talk about this awesome new show blah blah blah. Well the more she talked about it the more I was interested in it. She liked it so much that I ended up buying her the first season for her birthday. No more then a week later the show was at my house and over the next few months (we were busy) we finally got through season 1.
Well by the time we finished this season 1, season 2 was well underway and because of some strict instructions from Amberlee I did not watch it. I had already missed to much. Lucky for me season 2 came out on DVD last week and my parents have netflix! So for the last 4 nights or so I have been glued to the tv as I try and beat my deadline. The new season won't air until September 21st but I leave in 4 days and would really like to see them all while the renting is free. So I am on disc 4 with 2 more discs to arrive today and the clock is ticking! For anyone who hasn't watched this show its pretty good. I recommend renting it if you can you do have 9 days to catch up on 2 seasons! But don't start on season 3 because too much has already happened and you would be lost from the intro.

1 Comments:
"...you would be LOST fromt the intro"
Get it? :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home