Perfect
I feel like Ive picked the perfect week to leave. On Saturday we were able to go to Don and Judy's 50 wedding anniversary, which was the perfect opportunity to say goodbye to that side of the family. (The picture is my cousin Lindsay and I). I was also able to relive the dreadful days of catering as my mom and I were able to pitch in and help aunt Christy with making sure the food was stocked and punch full. It resembled my old job right up to the yelling and screaming and slave driving that aunt Christy did to make sure we were in line. (just kidding!). After the event I was able to catch the Corban College (Western Baptist), Biola soccer game. Yes its true after 4 years of begging and bargaining my coach waited another 3 and finally brought my old team down to play in Southern California. It was great to see some of the girls that were freshmen when I was a senior (yes I am getting old).I was also excited for one last week of Church, which not only marked the first week of Sunday school since summer ended but also a Church picnic where I could spend time with a few people and say my goodbyes there as well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home