It Begins
With just 6 packing days left and 7 until we are on the road I have really started to crack down on this whole packing thing. Well I will admit I did start going through things a few days ago and getting rid of some old clothes. But now...now its time for business.
The dogs know and as a result spend just about every minute by my side. Actually the first night after I had boxes and bags out to pack, they both spent the night in my room with me, something ususally just Emmy will do.
Yesterday I got an address! I will be now officially living with Julie and Michelle in a 1600 square foot townhouse. We will be roughing it in this 3 bedroom 3 full bathroom space about 15min from NC State. Michelle is moving in today while Julie is still waiting on her stuff to arrive from Detroit. She will most likely be moving in the weekend after I arrive. Oh and you must be thinking how much for this pad?....well thank you North Carolina because its 1015.00 a month! so we will be each pay around $350 a month.

2 Comments:
My friend Lisa and her family live there and they just got a house similar to ours for $114K. Unbelievable!
Happy Packing! I feel your pain.
Poor puppies! They will miss you (although Hershey will only miss you for a short time).
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home