Wednesday, August 23, 2006

New Tattoo!




I have been wanting another tattoo for quite a while but never knew quite what I wanted. Until now. Yes it did hurt but only for the 10min it took to do it. We randomly found the place as were driving around checking prices and it was so cheap I couldn't pass it up. The guy turned out to be very nice and said he would look up the passage as he pointed to his Bible next to me.

I came across this Psalm when I was on my flight from Brazil to Canada this last summer while trying to figure out what to do with my life (move to Seattle or give my will over to God). And it has been my prayer ever since.

5 Comments:

At 7:45 PM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

I like it--good choice.

 
At 10:32 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

what/where is your first tattoo?

 
At 6:14 AM , Blogger Joanne said...

Boy I can't leave you alone for a day in Washington with Meghan!

 
At 7:43 AM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

Ha--her sister bought her the first tattoo!

 
At 10:05 AM , Blogger Cindy Fleischhauer said...

my first one is on my lower back in the middle. Its the Jesus fish with "For Him" written in the midde ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home