They LIE!!!!!
Don't believe these northwesterners when they tell you how hot and nice their summers are. Its RAINING!!!!!! Is it August 23rd? That's what I thought and yes people of California it is raining here! and to top it off...forecast for tomorrow: clouds and showers!!!!!!
Uh. I was not ready for this!

6 Comments:
Suck.
Excuse me! I am downtown and it is NOT raining. hahaha! Ok, but seriously I was so ready for a break from the hotness. It has been non stop sun and hot. (which is not as fun when you just have to watch the sun out your window at WORK!)
We need to get together. Are you here for good??
OH! I just checked and it is supposed to be 80 and 81 this weekend! That should make you feel more at home. :)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
It's not raining here, it's 93 degrees!
Christy- I am not here for good but I will be in Seattle this weekend...are you able to hang out Saturday at all? Ill call you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home