Sunday, September 03, 2006

North Carolina

I have realized in talking to people that I have failed to really blog about my change in living situations. As most of you know I will no longer be moving to Seattle. I realized some things as God closed doors and opened much better ones in my life. I was going to wait and blog about my next plans until I was pretty set in what I would be doing but I figure now is as good of time as any. The girl in the picture above is Julie who moved to North Carolina a couple of weeks ago to work for Campus Crusade instead of working with Athletes In Action up in Canada. As I was realizing Seattle wasn't the right place for me right now she was telling me about North Carolina.

The more I prayed about it the more it felt like I place I wanted to be. While I was making up my mind that it was a place I wanted to be Julie found a place to live. A few days after being there she met someone else who is working for Crusade who needed a roomate. So wouldn't you know it through some strange circumstances (this girl has had all sorts of things go wrong with finding a new roomate) I now have someone to live with. Her name is Michelle and as of now we have just met through some phone conversations. She seems like a very cool girl thoughl. She is starting her 6th year of Crusade right now, her 3rd at NC State (she was at Duke for 3 years). I am not worried about it not working out for some odd reason because I feel like these are doors God is opening. So as we figure out the details of my new adventure I will keep you posted. As of right now I am looking at leaving here the 16th of September. Once in Raleigh I will continue my job hunt which is currently getting underway online. I am hoping to work at the Youth Detention Center but I know God will place me where he wants me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home