Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Its Official

I will be leaving for North Carolina on September 16th very early in the morning. My mom and I will drive as far as we can on the first day and then on the second day we will drive to Shreveport, LA where we will stay with my sister and Emily for a couple of nights. Jon is out of town for a couple of weeks so it will be nice to keep her company in his absence. After our stay there we will head up to Raleigh. As of today I will be staying with the new girl, Michelle and my friend Julie in a 3-bedroom apartment. Julie is working on getting out of her lease where she is right now, but either way she will stay with us.

3 Comments:

At 6:17 AM , Blogger Joanne said...

Yes, I get another vacation!

 
At 7:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sad for me, but H A P P Y for you!!! I will be praying for you friend. Sorry it didn't work to get together when you were here.

 
At 12:50 PM , Blogger KeriAnn said...

YAY! Cynthia, I'm so happy for you, that you have found the right place. Enjoy CA for the short bit you'll be there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home