John Spraklin
I wasn't sure if this was really something to blog about but I couldn't think of a better way to ask for prayer. So John Spraklin was my coach when I went to Brazil two years ago. Yesterday his wife, Jenni found him dead in the back yard. Although they had no children, they just came back from Guatemala where they were going to adopt a child since they found out they could no have children.
This is Jenni teaching cruz and I how to cook. We got to know the couple a little better while we stayed at their house for 2 weeks before heading out to Brazil.
If anyone asked me to describe a couple who was deeply in love with each other and God I would have pointed them to the Spraklin's.
So keep Jenni in your prayers tonight as I can't think of a harder situation to be in. Although if there was anyone who could get through this trusting in God as she heals it would be her.

2 Comments:
Oh my gosh, that's terrible! Do they know what happened? I will totally be praying for Jenni.
wow. how horrible. i can't even imagine.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home