Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Oil Change and other errands.

So I was counting on having this big dramatic story about what happend this time at Board Ford when I got my oil changed...Im not sure if I am disappointed...but the change took a meere hour and 10min. Those of you who haven't been reading my blog missed my tales of two 3 hour oil changes and a free tire rotation. No luck this time with the freebees. I think the worst thing that happened (which is actually pretty bad) is that I was stuck watching the Tyra Banks show.

It was actually a good thing that I finished the oil change "early" because it left time to mail some things at the post office and shower before catching the Corban College vs....shoot well some other Christian College from San Diego. Although the team struggled a little it was nice to see everyone again.

After all these exciting errands where I got to leave the house I remembered that I have been slacking on something....the packing. So I went through a few things only to be distracted by the first time in history: "Monday Night Football Double Header." Horray for the Raiders loosing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home