Sunday, October 01, 2006

Oops

I accidentally titled the last blog "more pictures to come" because at first they weren't downloading. But I got them all so don't get your hopes up! Anyway so that's my place. I love it. Feels like a house its so big.

I tried out a church today with a campus crusade office worker. We are both new to the area so after a few wrong turns we got there 20min late but still caught the end of worship. It was all hymn's, which aren't necessarily my favorite as far as worship goes. The church is huge, which I don't mind now that I am trying to meet new people but I think we picked the older peoples service or something as everyone there seemed to be 40+ I also felt very under dressed as EVERYONE was in either a dress or wearing a tie. Was a very nice church but I think next week I will continue the hunt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home