Getting Closer
Well I am definatly closer to being settled then I was a few days ago. Its been a frusturating couple of days with a screwed up map quest to depend on for directions. My clothes are hung. My pictures are on the walls. The books are in their shelves. I have driven around "the beltline" numerous times and pretty much have memorized the two main roads of Creedmoor and that other one that I can picture in my head. As for the job hunt...well its hit many dead ends as I have gotten directions to countless places and have ceased to find any of them. So today I was forced to apply online-it seems very impersonnal but I am sick of the circles I drive looking for these non-existent places. I did go to starbucks today. Could be just the place to get my on my feet and get some money coming in. I spoke with the manager and have an interview on Tuesday. Still the hunt continues for both places to apply and maps to get to them.
Tonight will provide a nice escape from the pressures of finding a good job. I am off to a campus crusade meeting at NC State with Julie and a few other girls. Apparently this meeting attracts 1500 students. Should be a great opportunity to meet people.
I will post some pictures this weekend when my roomates are out of town and I have pleanty of time to get the place properly photographed.

1 Comments:
I'm praying for you and a good job also.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home