Anger. Sadness. Confusion.
"HOLLYWOOD - Beloved teen soap The O.C. has been cancelled due to falling ratings following actress Mischa Barton's decision to quit the show. The final episode of the series will air on Feb. 22."Anger: How could they! Sadness: What will I watch on Thursday nights/Friday mornings to remind me of home and fulfill my need for teenage drama? Confusion: Why?
Ha ha ha....so long OC.

3 Comments:
Oh my gosh!!
I think we all kind of saw this coming...
At least now you can watch Grey's Anatomy without feeling guilty. :)
UGH,now what will we have to bond over??? We would have mother daughter moments when we would talk about the shows, and driving across the USA!!! Oh the pain Oh the agony!
Well I was quite ok with Taping both of them and watching them commerical free later.
I saw it coming but that doesn't make it hurt any less! waaaaa.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home