Friday, December 29, 2006

I almost forgot one!

I can't believe I almost forgot this picture where Emily is doing the "blue steele" (I really hope that's what its called, I haven't seen Zoolander in quite some time). I also forgot to mention in the last post how thankful I am for digital cameras. Can you imagine the developing fees my family would be facing right about now. But wait...aren't we supposed to delete some too? (The pictures you see on my blog, my sister's, and my mom's are about 1/4 of what was taken!)

2 Comments:

At 8:07 AM , Blogger Joanne said...

YES it is blue steele, what a great mind you have!

 
At 12:13 PM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

I like that picture better than mine! Oh, and we had 180ish pictures--good thing we have lots of memory on this computer.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home