Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Freak Weather

I've decided that I am not a fan of what the climate here does to me. The weather here has been really random ever since I got here. Last week it was freezing. Monday and Tuesday were in the 70s. Today it was raining when I got up. So why do I hate this randomness? well because every time we go through the drastic changes I wake up with a terrible headache and sinus issues. Ugg. Thank goodness for Excedrin and Tylenol Sinus.

11 Days until I go home!

2 Comments:

At 8:21 PM , Blogger Joanne said...

If you take the meds at night before you go to bed it will help with the sinus headaches in the morning :) And drink gatorade. That really helps them. Don't ask me why it just does.

 
At 4:01 AM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

Ha ha--I go home in just 6 days!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home