Monday, December 04, 2006

Better pictures to come

We had a birthday party at our apartment on Friday night for Julie with her staff team from NC State. There were around 20 people that came over for cake, brownies, random starbucks goodies that came home from work, and games.

Julie and Mikel who also works with the athletes at NC State. They are the chaplin's for the women's basketball team together.
Gail, Megan, and Mikel
Our tree.
It was about this time that the battery in my camera died so I am waiting for some other pictures to be emailed to me. Not really any others from the party but I will have some from the weekend.

2 Comments:

At 10:56 AM , Blogger amberlee said...

awwww!! I love your little Charlie Brown christmas tree!!! Where are the pictures of you, Missy?! :)

 
At 8:57 PM , Blogger Cindy Fleischhauer said...

Oops...well I do have a couple coming so don't you worry...just waiting for the email containing them!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home