Random weather but a fun weekend!
Saturday morning (well 11am) I went for a 2 mile run with a new friend that I met at church. It was a beautiful 80 degree sunny day. Reminded me of home. After our run we went to Mo's, which is like Chipolte (not as good though....shhhh). Then, since we both work at Starbucks we stopped into her store for a free drink. About 10min after she dropped me off my roommate, Julie called wanting to know if I wanted to go to Starbucks! I figured I might as well. So off we went and of course as we turn left instead of the usual right she suggests we try a new Starbucks, which is the one I was at 20min earlier! Eh. Oh well. So after coffee we came home to watch 2.5 episodes of The OC season 1. I have been educating her. At 7pm I was off to my young adults group to finish off the night....and wouldn't you know it, instead of the usual "steak n shake" they decided on Starbucks afterward!
This morning I was awaken by rain and as I walked to my car at 815am on my way to work I could see my breath. This did not remind me of California. I worked 7.25 hours today, which is a record for me at Starbucks! Kinda wore me out being on the bar the whole day, especially when so many people came in for hot drinks!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home