Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Wednesday Night Primetime Crisis

What were they thinking? Yes we have a TV crisis at hand. Tonight at 9pm there will be 3, that's right 3 of my shows on at one time. To some this isn't a huge deal because most of my friends watch either One Tree Hill and The OC or LOST and One Tree Hill or some combo of the two. I unfortunately watch all 3!
With a DVR that only records 2 shows at a time I had to choose. And so the bottom of the 3 has to be One Tree Hill. Perhaps if they would have come into starbucks last week instead of sending their driver I would have chosen differently.
Although choosing to knock out one of the 3 was very hard for me and I don't want to do it again. I gotta ask the question...what were the OC people thinking? I mean come on. The show must be struggling in the ratings seeing as one of the main characters was killed off last season...so why put it against LOST? I mean its already against Grey's Anatomy every Thursday. Why painfully pit it against LOST especially during sweeps when LOST is airing its "Fall Season Finale." I love The OC which is why I am worried that it is doing things like this...I mean come on what is so great that's on Tuesday nights? or even Mondays? They need me.

1 Comments:

At 2:21 PM , Blogger Joanne said...

They could have waited till next week to show the OC on wed. because lost is over for a while! Kids today, let me run the networks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home