Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Nothing new really...

Well I realized I haven't blogged in a while but that is mostly due to the fact that nothing exciting has been going on. Ok well I shouldn't really say that as I did have some interesting experiences at a young adults group the other night. I won't write about them though as it will take away from how funny it actually was. So when we chat on the phone just ask me and I will tell you about the fun people I met ;).

My weekend was pretty laid back. I was off Saturday and Sunday so I was able to hang out with the roomies all weekend. Julie and I wandered the mall Saturday and that night I went to the young adults group, which was followed by dinner at "Steak N Shake." Sunday I tried another church and then went out to lunch with a few people. Sunday afternoon was spent laying by the fire for hours and watching "The Breakup" and of course the World Series game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home