Sunday, October 15, 2006

Its Cold!

Apparently Fall was short lived. Actually I think it will be back but we sure have had a few days of some cold weather. I knew it was cold in our apartment but we just couldn't bring ourselves to turn on the heat in October! This was two nights ago. Then last night as I felt I might be getting frostbite in my toes and fingers I set the thermostat to 70. It was after the heat came on at the low temp of 60 degrees that I realized it really was cold in the townhouse. I guess 34 degree weather can do this to a place. It should all be over by tomorrow as the night temps should get back up to 65 with the 75 degree high for the day. Very important since the State Fair is going on this week!

2 Comments:

At 2:05 PM , Blogger Roj said...

I read your posts too! Sounds like life is pretty exciting out there for you! Its getting cold in Idaho too! Winter is almost here!

 
At 12:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats what you get for moving to NC instead of WA! Just joking.. its cold and rainy. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home