Training N Stuff
I started at Starbucks yesterday and had a class today. Above are my training materials including my coffee and tea passports. In the next 90 days I must taste every coffee and tea that Starbucks makes. Everytime I try one I get to put a sticker in one of my passports.
Today I got to sample Breakfast Blend and one other one. So above is what the page looks like where you put you sticker and describe the taste.So fun fact: did you know Starbucks just built a hospital and school for the families of the farmers who grow the beans in Guatemala (and of course others in the area).

2 Comments:
thats so cool!
You know me...I LOVE STARBUCKS!!! I should just get some stock in them since I spend so much money there! Short non-fat white chocolate mochas for me! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home