Thursday, November 02, 2006

The UPS Man

So my sister informed me a couple of days ago that Jon had finished fixing my computer and that it should arrive in the mail on Wednesday. Well it didn't come so I knew it would be here today (Thursday). I decided I better stay downstairs because I wasn't sure if I would need to sign for it and didn't want to hastle with going to UPS to pick it up or whatever happens if your not there. So anyway I ran out of recorded shows to watch around 12 and decided to take a quick shower. When I got out I threw on some sweats and the first shirt I could grab, which happened to be somewhat too tiny for me. So with my hair wet, brush in hand, tiny stomach showing shirt, and sweats that were somehow still below the underwear line I decided I better open the door and leave just the screen closed in case the UPS man came. So as I run downstairs and open the door quickley to find the UPS man standing there...of course I gasped because he scared the crap out of me and of course he was probably in his 20s and not frightened because I am sure he had been knocking for a while. Im sure I was quite a sight at the wee hours of 1230pm!

1 Comments:

At 9:05 PM , Blogger amberlee said...

awww you're so cute. You'll probably marry the UPS guy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home