Thursday, November 09, 2006

Surprise!

That's right...those of you who are faithful starbucks coffee drinkers know what Im talking about. Last night (Wednesday night) I worked from 10pm-230am with a few others turning Starbuck's into a winter wonderland! or at least making it look very much like Christmas is in a couple weeks. Apparently Thanksgiving doesn't really count in our mind. So if you haven't checked it out pay attention next time your in there...and appreciate it! Every one of those darn mugs and thermo things are individually wrapped!

3 Comments:

At 4:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, when I did it, we started right after our store closed, at maybe 8pm, so we were only up until midnight. And our manager bought us pizza. I worked an inventory once that was the same way.

 
At 9:25 AM , Blogger Cindy Fleischhauer said...

Crazy I forgot to write that but our manager bought us pizza too! at 12am....but yeah we close at 10pm-which might soon change seeing as we get like 5 customers after 7pm. I hope I never do inventory...I did a little too much of that at Fridays!

 
At 12:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home