Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Updates

*The roommates are out of town until Sunday. Actually they have been since last Friday!
*Yesterday I ran 3 miles with my friend Alisa! She also spent the night last night and we watched Girl Interrupted since she had never seen it.
*I got to work 41 hours last week!
*I will spend Thanksgiving with Alisa and some random family-her surrogate family.
*Ronda got me The OC Season 3 as an early Christmas present/Something to watch while I am here without the roomies! YAY!
*I've been watching 90210 re-runs yet it doesn't hold a candle to The OC, LOST, Dawson's Creek or even One Tree Hill.
*I am addicted to No Water Chai eggnog latte's although I try and only have them a couple of times a week.
*We had something called "Flurries" this morning. I don't really know what that means and I slept in until 10:00am. But its been freezing and rainy and windy all day.

2 Comments:

At 6:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you ran 3 miles. Great job

 
At 10:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am jealous of flurries--it's just been cold here. I'm glad you get to have Thanksgiving with people :).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home