Birthday Suprise
Friday is Julie's birthday and as a present for her, one of her friends here in North Carolina helped our friend, Jody from Bellingham, WA come out for a surprise visit. So Julie's friend, Megan spent the night last night and we were to leave for the airport at 530am. Her cover was that she was going to breakfast for another friend's birthday and they wanted to be celebrating at the time of her actual birth-6am. (I know who would believe such a story). I didn't need a cover because I was just going to sneak off with her when she left. I didn't need a cover that is-until I opened my bedroom door at 530am to see Julie walking her friend out! She of course immediately asked what the heck I was doing up at 530am so I quickly told her work had called and I needed to go in someone hadn't showed up. So then I returned to my room to put on my work clothes while Megan went outside. I don't have Megan's cell number but I figured I would catch her outside in a couple of minutes. Julie came back upstairs and we started chatting for a few before I headed out. Well, when I got outside Megan had left not knowing I was still coming. So I went to my car then came back inside but knew if I went upstairs Julie would hear me since our stairs creak. So I made some coffee and laid on the couch until 7am!!!!! an hour and a half of torture! When they finally arrived the adventure became a success and Julie was truly surprised!

3 Comments:
OH JULIE, I'm sorry you lost all of that sleep!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ha ha--I laugh at you having to lose that sleep. I'm glad the surprise worked out, though.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home