More random stuff.
The other day I was listening to a radio station similar to LA's 102.7 KIIS FM. You know one that plays the hip hop, the pop and some catchy alternative stuff. Well I was of course daydreaming and the next thing I knew the darn station was playing country music! this type of stuff would never happen in LA. Let's keep the country where it belongs-on its own station.
The front cover of the Raleigh paper last week had a story about the proper way to fry a turkey. I've definatly heard of fried turkey but I didn't know people did it. Ive heard its very good but man I was just picturing a 20lb turkey going into a whole lot of oil.
Muffins from starbucks contain 20 grams of fat. Thats like 2 grams every bite if you take small ones. Should I tell my roommates?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home