Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Starbucks!

One of our shift leads put in his 3 week notice yesterday so today I had an "interview" with our distract manager. She asked me a few questions but mostly we just chatted and told funny stories from past jobs. Then she offered me the job! So starting Monday I will be training to be a shift lead, which means a $2.00 an hour raise....or something like that.

6 Comments:

At 6:29 AM , Blogger Joanne said...

God is good, all the time no matter what.

 
At 12:10 PM , Blogger amberlee said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My goodness, I cannot wait to see you. :(

 
At 9:01 PM , Blogger Cindy Fleischhauer said...

I can't wait to see you!!!!

 
At 2:17 PM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

Hooray for more money. Now we'll be getting the good Christmas presents...

 
At 3:18 PM , Blogger Cindy Fleischhauer said...

or perhaps now you will be getting Christmas presents period! ha ha

 
At 7:01 PM , Blogger amberlee said...

yay!! This really did come at a perfect time...you did draw my name, didn't you? :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home