Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Here you go mom........

My sister made me this quilt.

6 Comments:

At 3:25 PM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

The big question is, did you wash it yet? I notice the frayed side isn't showing (thus displaying my mistakes)...

 
At 5:23 PM , Blogger Joanne said...

Oh my gosh, it's beautiful. Well of course it is Chris made it!

 
At 8:56 PM , Blogger Cindy Fleischhauer said...

Well I decided to vaccume it for now ha ha ha...so I used the hose part to get most of the pieces. I think Ill have more time this week to wash it.

 
At 3:24 AM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

That's a really good idea--I never thought of that.

 
At 8:38 AM , Blogger KeriAnn said...

Cynthia, wow, why is your sister so blissfully domestic? it's wonderful!

 
At 4:15 PM , Blogger amberlee said...

I love it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home