Back to Raleigh

I made it back to Raleigh virtually problem free, which doesn't exactly happen to me very often. Both flights were on time and I may have even been at the gate just a couple of minutes early. All very exciting until I had to wait for my bags for 30 min!
The trip was a sucess! the only downfall was that it was way too short. It was awesome to have our own family together and even around hanging out for the 5 days I was there. We made cookies, watched movies, played with Emily, attended and held family gatherings, ate many things, watched old...scary...funny...family videos and even brought out the albums when the videos were done!
Tomorrow I am back at work around 230pm unless I get in eariler to do some reading/shift lead training. I still haven't decided if I will go in seeing as I already have 30 hours over this weekend, which includes closing saturday night (getting off at 1145pm or so) and opening Sunday morning (545am...thank goodness we open later on Sundays). Sunday will be very interesting seeing as I have never actually opened at Starbucks.

2 Comments:
I thought you had to open today. I'm glad you got to sleep in
Yes, the videos were interesting, as were the photo albums.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home