Success!
I had a great day of shopping! I knew it was going to be fantastic when I made it out of Target spending under $10! I got only the essential surge protector I needed for my TV and stuff, some hangers (in hopes of future success at the mall), and .69 cent Hershey's kisses - peanut butter filled! (I was hoping to find the yummy mint white chocolate ones my mom had at the house but they were out...boo). Anyway after Target I stopped at my Starbucks in dire need of a coffee (I woke up with a bad head cold - Starbucks is like Windex it fixes everything). While getting my coffee I noticed we did our last markdown of Christmas stuff so I grabbed the red mug you see in the picture for 3.75! Sorry mom all the really good stuff was gone already. I am quite upset about that. If only I had worked this morning like I wanted to! I also grabbed my tips and then headed to the mall.
Once I got there I went straight to American eagle where I picked out the hoodie and shirt on the left. After waiting in line for a few I opened my wallet to pay and realized the day before I had taken out my gift cards just to be safe and not carry around so much money! oops. Thank goodness I live 5min from the mall so I had them put the items on hold while I ran home and grabbed them. Good thing I did because next came Hollister and some amazing sales! Almost everything in the place was on sale. I had been wanting the pink shirt for quite some time so I was excited to say the least when I was able to grab it for around 40% off.
2 Comments:
Looks like you got some amazing deals. I should hire you as my personal shopper--you seem to get some great deals.
EXCELLENT
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home