Thursday, January 04, 2007

I Have Roommates!

Hooray! I don't think I ever wrote about how they were gone so Ill explain. Julie and Michelle left around December 15th for a conference or something in Virginia. From there Julie went home to Detroit. Michelle came back here to Raleigh for a couple of days before heading home for Christmas (the 17th and 18th). Julie came back to Raleigh on the 27th to re-pack before heading to a student retreat on the 28th (I was in California at this time so I didn't see her). Michelle went straight to this retreat. Julie came home last night after spending a few days in Virginia Beach with a friend. I took her to the airport this morning so she could fly to Seattle until Monday night. Michelle came back this evening but will be gone all day tomorrow.

They both say they aren't going anywhere until the spring. I just smile and nod. You know its not that bad having a 1500 square foot place to myself for $340 a month. As long as they keep paying Ill keep dealing. Although one of these days they may just find a new dog here!

1 Comments:

At 6:20 PM , Blogger Joanne said...

You know the minute you get the dog, they will be home for good, so maybe you should get the dog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home