Sunday, April 16, 2006

#2

Apparently this time around Camel isn't taking the suttle once a week approach to the delivery of my coupons and various items. Yesterday I recieved in a color approprate box, my second money clip from Camel. Perhaps if they take the aggressive approach they might just get me to
buy their product.

I realized today that the blue box was covered in "flames," which was appropriate for the matches and as you can see this green box containing the money clip is decorated with dollar signs.

Random: last night at 11pm one of the other managers at work burst through the office door cracking up because their was a random man sleeping in one of our booths. Apparently he tried to wake the guy up and he yelled "whats the problem" and went back to sleep. So we called security, who sent out their swat team of like 6 officers (they must have been bored). When they woke the guy up he kicked one of them and then was quickley escorted out the side door. Im not sure what happened next. We aren't even sure where he came from. One server said they had seen him sleeping on the patio eariler in the evening. I guess it got cold so he just came right in. I love Buena Park!

2 Comments:

At 10:24 AM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

Are you kidding? I go to Friday's for my naps on a regular basis. The booths are crazy comfortable...I'm thinking of having my baby there.

 
At 12:34 PM , Blogger amberlee said...

This one's actually cute...I like the color

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home