Thursday, April 13, 2006

Pleasure to Burn!

Just when I thought I was out....forgotten about forever....excommunicated from the Camel mailing list forever....I walked into my room to find a small blue package sitting on my desk! could it be! my hands were shaking with excitement as I tore open the cheaply made box....I was hoping for something new but it seems as if I am back to square one with the set of three match boxes.

Apparently all you have to do to keep getting the free stuff is not use the coupons. I am keeping my fingers crossed for another money clip and of course the set of plastic light-up shot glasses.

2 Comments:

At 12:12 PM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

I am so jealous! Why don't they send these to pregnant people...?

 
At 9:11 AM , Blogger Wendy said...

We know these free gifts are coming from your well hidden addiction. They only send those to people who smoke 15 packs a day. : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home