Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Another One Bites The Dust

I lost another bartender this past weekend. Unfortunatly he was one of the better bartenders and has been with us since the begining so he will be missed. But what we won't miss about him is all the free drinks he was giving out ;) to himself and others. My liquer cost will be happy. The picture is him doing one of his flair tricks. I am just trying to hang in there for my last 3 weeks.

On a side note...I am finished with my Drug Addiction class. Tonight was the final. I won't miss everything about the class but it had its positive notes. One down one to go!

I am trying not to stereotype but I gotta admit I was concerned when I was driving to school just outside of Compton and saw a young black man with gloves on running across the street (when it wasn't his turn to cross) carrying a duffel bag! and looking over his shoulder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home