Tuesday, April 25, 2006

#3

Well here is my latest prize from Camel.

On other news...I have decided that Mondays are my favorite day. I never thought I would say that growing up but its like my friday in a sense. I am off Tuesdays and Thursdays and Wednesdays are slow. But on top of this there is a server at work who brings in treats every Monday. A few weeks ago it was brownies...then rice krispie treats...and yesterday it was oatmeal cinnamon cookies. The cookies were my favorite! they were actually still warm!!!! I told her if it comes warm every week I will excuse tardiness. I ate 5 of them! :)

3 Comments:

At 8:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats ok - sometimes I just make the dough to eat! I love oatmeal cookies too.

 
At 12:27 PM , Blogger amberlee said...

Their packaging is so cute!!

Kinda scary how blatently they appeal to a younger and hipper crowd, huh? :)

 
At 2:56 PM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

Mmmm...I love treats. Especially when someone else brings them. Oh, and now you made me want to bake cookies. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home