Another $30 down the drain
So class today proved to be the same waste of time it has been the last couple of weeks. It started off on the right track when our teacher read some stats on the people of Fiji and how American TV coming to their island has opened their eyes to many different things such as being thin and trendy. However this soon turned into a full on discussion/debate...one lady was ranting and raving about how things like TV and MacDonalds were all a conspiarcy. 2 hours later I couldn't take it anymore and left.
Today I got to do a survay about SUV's. I was chosen because of my recent purchase of the 2006 Ford Escape. So at 2pm I headed down to Santa Fe Springs to give feedback on the things I did and did not like about these cars. It was actually pretty fun because you get this laptop type touchscreen thing that you carry around and answer questions with. I was out of there by 330pm along with a check for $75! When I got home from class there was a message from another company who wants to pay me $125!!! I could get used to this. I would have had some great pictures but I was practically strip searched before going in and could take nothing with me...especially not cell phones or cameras.

4 Comments:
Wow, why didn't anyone want to interview me about our Pathfinder? Sheesh.
I hope you told that lady in your class that McDonald's actually started eating disorders like bulumia and anorexia just to mess with the minds of Americans--and she is clearly their best victim.
How do you find these things? The other day, I went out to lunch with a friend who is a "secret shopper" so she gets paid by these companies to shop, eat, or whatever... We got a free lunch at applebee's!
I was a secret shopper...www.jancyn.com, or something like that.
this is when you rejoice in your wisdom to go to public school and your classes are only 30 bucks a pop instead of the 70+ is costs to go private.
i just depressed myself remembering that i ditched a class this semester and wasted 70 bucks.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home