I almost forgot!
I almost forgot! Monday nights at work always have some silly story tell! So later in the evening we had a party of 10 come in for a last dinner before one of their friends headed off to somewhere else...it was a going away party. So there server gathered us all up and instead of the traditional "happy happy birthday from the fridays crew......" we all sang "na na naa naaah na na na naaah hey hey hey gooooodbye...na na naa naah na na na naaah hey hey hey gooooodbye" followed by the server yelling "Everybody dance now!" and everyone making the beat in their head and doing the robot "bump bump....bump bump..bump bump...." These kids never cease to amaze me.
One more thing I forgot to mention. In the last week I have gotten 2-week notices from 4 bartenders! quitting because I will be :O. I must have done something right!

2 Comments:
It's always nice to know you're loved. And that people really like working with you and don't want to chance it with anyone else.
YOU DID A LOT RIGHT
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home