Tuesday, May 09, 2006

My Productive Day!

I almost forgot to write about my productive day today! I got up at 11am to have my begal and coffee. Then at about 1145am I went to the track, did a warm-up lap and then ran 7 110s! After this I came back for the dogs and took them on our daily walk, which is finished off with a sprint up the hill and around the corner to the house. I then quickely showerd and headed to the Dr.'s office for my 1pm check-up. I was finished by 145pm so I headed to Fantastic Sams for a hair trim. From here I came home and vaccumed all the dog hair left in my car from the trip to the vet last week. Then I was off to Target to get some cards and browse for mothers day gifts (no luck sorry mom haha). I then came home for a quick study, some email and dinner before heading to class for my final at 630pm.

Now its time for American Idol!!! Go Catherine!

3 Comments:

At 10:12 PM , Blogger Joanne said...

drat

 
At 12:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah! You go cinders. Don't work too hard though.

 
At 2:02 PM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

Wow, that was a productive day! I'm impressed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home