Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Random stuff Ive been doing

Well lets see...Monday was another slow and boring work day spent eating white-chocolate, butterscotch, chocolate chip cookies (or something like that) and chatting with employees. I officially put in my 2 week notice, which I decided to move up a day seeing as I am already starting to feel a little stress about getting everything ready to go. So my last day is 2 weeks from yesterday....the 30th of May.

On Tuesday Cruz and I slept until 12pm and then of course were 10min late to meet the grandparents for lunch at the home or whatever you call it. We were there until 2pm and it was actually really good. And when I say that I am not implying that its ever bad...its just sometimes my grandma says silly things that don't make sense (alzheimers) and it makes me sad. But she was good yesterday and even laughing with us.

After lunch we went to the post office and the bank and finally ended at the house to watch a little Dawson's Creek (We are on season 6 now). After an episode I dragged Cruz to the track where she talked me out of doing the 110's I had planned and we jogged a mile instead. (This meant I would do the sprints today...while she was at work!). After our run we had some dinner with the parentals and headed off to Albertsons for some thank-you cards and bobby-pins. This of course was followed by more Dawson and of course some American Idol. I hope you all put your votes in for Catherine. Catch McFeaver!

1 Comments:

At 2:00 PM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

I'm glad you had fun with the grandparents. I'm also glad you don't have very much work left (slacker).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home