Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Happy 4th Of July

Another fun 4th of July here in Cali! The festivities technically began around 330pm. There was a watermelon eating contest, rib cook-off (judged by my parents), water-balloon toss, and of course the bounce house located on our front lawn from 10am-6pm. Here are some pics from the day and a few from last night! Tomorrow afternoon Keagan and Ronda head back to Washington and then at 2am Cruz and I are off to Mexico. I will try and blog when I can but I just don't know what things will look like til I am there.




1 Comments:

At 4:10 AM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

Yay--I think Emmy & Keagan like each other. So hopefully she'll like my baby, too, especially since she's my dog. Those look like fun Fourth festivities!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home