3 Days Left
Funny how when I have all the time in the world to blog, I have nothing to say. Yet once the exciting things happen...there is never time. So my birthday was Thursday. It began with Breakfast with Grandma Hale and Cruz. Next Katie and Maddie stopped by with a gift. Then Cruz and I were off to the beach to catch some rays for a few hours. We came home just in time for dinner with the grandparents at Marissa's (mexican food). After dinner Amberlee came over and we opened presents, which were finished just in time for Tom and Tammy to stop by with donuts! Then we had cake :). The first picture is what Amberlee got me-the picture and the mug.
I also got some sweet AE clothes from my parents along with a gift card and some maps of the Seattle area (King County).
On Tuesday night Cruz and I joined a few employees for "girls night out" Lee is allowed to come because he is gay. The other girl in the picture is Michelle. They got me this basket of stuff as a going away/bday present! (I love pledge and they know it!)


6 Comments:
That is definitely a pink soccer ball :). And I was going to comment that Lee was too cute to be straight right before I read the next sentence. It sounds like you had a good birthday! If only your sister would send you a present...
I'm glad you had a good time.
Oh good 'ol King County. If you would like to know where I live, it is in North Seattle close to U-Dub, off of Sandpoint way. :) Why are there Wedding magazines in that gift basket? Is there something I should know???
Christy
Oh, and Happy Belated B-Day!!
Christy
"Lee is aloud to come because he's gay"
That's so cute. :)
I wish there was something you didn't know! no...its actually Friends DVD's and I think they may have been sending a hint as they were "weddings, babies, and birthdays" I guess they have all the episodes about those topics.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home