Last Day
Well its official. I am finished at TGI Fridays, Knott's Berry Farm. My last day was pretty uneventful, no final crazies or insane complaints. Greg Piccon, the top dude at Knott's came in and thanked me, which was cool. After we closed between 20-30 employees and myself went to Dennys and hung out into the wee hours of the morning. Sad but fun. The picture is a cake they bought me.So this will be my last blog until I come back from Brazil on June 25th. Please pray for our travels and that the hearts of the people we come in contact with would be softened as we try and explain what a wonderful gift God can give them.

3 Comments:
You're right, it is kind of sad. But you do have a heck of a summer planned...
Congrats Cinders! I will be praying for your time in Brazil and your safety. Can't wait for you to move up here!
Christy
I will be praying for you too, and for me for how much I will miss you.
<3
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home