Brazil #3 - World Cup
So as we walked into the church and grabbed a seat to watch Brazil play in their first match of the World Cup all I could do was think "How in the world can I describe this in a blog." So after careful thought I decided on this:Being in Brazil during a World Cup match in which they are playing must be a lot like being in Green Bay as the Packers play in the Superbowl.
Waiting for Brazil to score a goal in the World Cup must be what its like counting down to midnight in Times Square on New Years Eve. Not that there was a countdown, I am more imagining the celebrating when the clock hits 12am.

World Cup Brazilian pride looks a lot like the pride America had after 9-11 only with various noise makers, fireworks, and lots of cars honking, before, during and after games.
Brazil might just have more pride then Canada as far as flag flying goes (for those of you who haven't been that way in a while, this is saying a lot).
Words will never describe the energy in a room filled with 100 fanatical fans nor will they do justice to the noise 100 fanatical fans make during the World Cup. America we must take notes and catch the fever! (well, maybe in the next World Cup).

1 Comments:
That's pretty much how Louisiana is. Oh wait, no.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home