Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I had to do more Brazil

So I just had to post a few more Brazil pics after looking at them tonight. The first one is our team in Langley, BC. Next is Tiago, he loved to listen to Switchfoot on my walkman and would have me turn it up full blast!

Angie and I recieved these hats after our last game compliments of the other team!

This is a "game" where you climb on one box then they give you another and then you keep climbing until you fall! good times. The girl in the pictures is breaking the record or 17 boxes....I got 12 :( but not too shabby....12 is still high up when its swaying as you get past like 6.

1 Comments:

At 2:49 PM , Blogger Chris Steele said...

Yikes. 12 impresses me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home